Discount codes are redeemable at the checkout,
A 10% voucher is sent with all orders placed.
* The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
* You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it may not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website. If you live outside the EU, please contact us for delivery rates before ordering.
* Deliveries to countries outside the EU may be subject to local taxes and restrictions which will be the sole responsibility of the importer. We advise you to check with the authorities in your country before ordering. Any additional charges made for customs clearance must be borne by you. We cannot provide details of these so please contact your local customs office for information.
* Whilst we try to ensure that all prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors can occur. In the event that we discover an error, we will inform you as soon as possible to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the item or cancel. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
* You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the goods ordered.
* To ensure a fast service, cheques or postal orders are banked on receipt.
* Bird Type recommendations are provided for guidance only and are not guaranteed suitable for the particular bird indicated.
* Product dimensions are believed to be correct, however items can vary individually, for example due to the use of natural materials; some inconsistencies are to be expected.
* Whilst every effort is made to ensure the safety of all items we sell, all products must be inspected upon receipt and any problems notified to us in writing. Further, we strongly recommend close supervision of birds whilst using any of our products, in particular those containing rope, string, thread, braid, lace, fibres or similar materials.
Right for you to cancel your Contract / Distance Selling Regulationsr
* Your legal right under the Distance Selling regulations provides you with the right to cancel without reason, at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods.
* You cannot cancel if the goods have been custom made / special order. If you are unsure as whether you can return any goods please contact us for advice.
* Any goods returned must be unused / unopened and in their original packaging and condition. Please return them with a returns note including your order reference number and your Name and Address.
* Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card in relation to those specific goods, will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
* Any carriage charges we have incurred may be deducted from the amount to be re credited.
* To avoid possible problems with large or bulky returns, we would always advise customers to contact us first for returns authorization, particularly in the case of products which are marked as Direct Despatch.
* For security reasons refunds can only be made to the same card which was used for purchase. Cheque payments will be refunded by cheque after clearing. Paypal payments will be refunded to the same Paypal account.
* Your statutory rights are not affected.
Cancellation by us.
* We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
* we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
* we do not deliver to your area; or one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a mistake by us including a typographical error, or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
* If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail or otherwise in writing and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your payment card as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for consequential loss, inconvenience or disappointment suffered.
Contact Us At -
808 Bury Road